Employment Opportunity - Admin Officer
Part-time Administration Officer
25 hours per week
Monday to Friday
- Part-time Administration Officer
- 25 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
Reporting to the Corporate Services Coordinator, the Admin Officer is responsible for:
- Front desk administration and customer service.
- Daily maintenance of the WTA customer request register
- Ensuring all forms are up to date and readily available
- Customer related data input
- End of the day takings reconciliation and banking.
- Development of WTA public notices and community information.
- Input into monthly WTA Member Meetings.
- Preparation of Purchase Orders.
- Liaison with all WTA stakeholders.
- Assistance with WTA projects
Health and Safety
- Actively participate in the development of a safety culture within WTA
- Demonstrate a zero tolerance for unsafe practices and procedures.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Previous administration experience and qualifications
- Well-developed time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
- High level computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite, Word / Excel)
- A current Queensland C class driver licence.
Previous experience in Local Government is preferred, though not essential